I am looking to support other independent authors as featured guests on my blog. If you would like to do a guest post, please contact my publisher Mimi Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUEST BLOGGING REQUIREMENTS
- Your blog should focus on parenting, relationships or self-help. Overcoming life’s challenges to build stronger, healthier relationships will catch my attention as that’s my whole reason for writing.
- Your submission must be original content, meaning it can’t be posted on any other website, including your own (You can link to it from my page).
- Your submission should be well written, edited, formatted and ready to post. I reserve the right to make edits as I see fit but if there are too many, I’ll deny your request to be a guest.
- Make sure you have great content that does not include a sales pitch. I will include your bio and a link to your website. That’s where your sales pitch belongs.
- In your submission, tell me a bit about you what and you do. Include your author bio: 200 words max plus a headshot.
- Your submission is NOT a guarantee to post. If selected, I will give you at least 2 weeks notice of feature. If you have a preferred date to be featured, make sure you include it with your submission
- All posts should be a minimum of 800 words, submitted in a word document or PDF File, Times New Roman 12 font, double-spaced. Don’t forget to include links to your website in your submission.
- If your guest post is accepted for publication, you grant a license for my publisher, M. Wright Group to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts on your own site, but the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere.
- I assume you think my site will help promote you and your works so… How about you pick one of my posts to share right now? Don’t forget to tag me @eddiekwright
- Thank you for considering my site to share your work. I look forward to working with you.